Bound to the Warrior King by Maisey Yates

Bound to the Warrior King

by Maisey Yates

141683,257 (4)None

I'm not the audience for category romance, as I keep wanting more development of plot threads that there simply isn't room in the format size to accomodate. That said, I found this surprisingly enjoyable for a quick mindless read. I can believe that Olivia and Tarek are good for each other and will be happy together. While the book would've worked better for me in a secondary world fantasy setting, as I can't buy a modern Middle Eastern non-Israel setting with no mention of Islam whatsoever, it didn't throw me out of the story. That said, the characters' backstory traumas were large enough that I would expect them to take up more story space than they did; again, that's a limitation of the category romance size, but one that made this a weaker book for me. ( )
  castiron | Oct 7, 2016 |
Information from the All Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373133685, Mass Market Paperback)

The warrior she tamed…

Wild and untamed, Tarek al-Khalij was never meant to rule Tahar. More familiar with a sword than a crown, this lethal warrior must now heal the suffering his brother's rule inflicted. To do it, he needs his most precious—and dangerous—weapon yet…a royal bride!

The widow he conquered

Elegant and poised, Queen Olivia will educate Tarek in the civilized art of political warfare. But in exchange, Tarek unleashes an unrestrained, primal passion she could never have guessed at possessing. Soon Olivia realizes that she has become inescapably bound…to the warrior king!

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 03 Jul 2015 16:38:10 -0400)

Wild and untamed, Tarek al-Khalij was never meant to rule Tahar. More familiar with a sword than a crown, this lethal warrior must now heal the suffering his brother's rule inflicted. To do it, he needs his most precious ?and dangerous ?weapon yet ?a royal bride! Elegant and poised, Queen Olivia will educate Tarek in the civilized art of political warfare. But in exchange, Tarek unleashes an unrestrained, primal passion she could never have guessed at possessing. Soon Olivia realizes that she has become inescapably bound ?to the warrior king!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,452,062 books! | Top bar: Always visible