Perigord by Marc Lindsay

Perigord

by Marc Lindsay

511,436,638 (5)None
    The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (emmaLanders98)
    emmaLanders98: Has similarities in mythology, powers, romance, and a mystery

I really enjoyed reading this book, it has an interesting location and characters. A mystery and romance. Loved it. ( )
  emmaLanders98 | Jul 4, 2015 |
Interesting book with a lot of heart. The story has a lot happening. Something for everyone. Highly recommend.
added by emmaLanders98 | editgoodreads, Lisa Fields (Jun 22, 2015)

Not my usual cup of tea but I bought this book because a friend of a friend knows the author. It's aimed at young adults but I read it to my young son aged 11. And guess what we both really enjoyed it. The story was strong with no real low points. The action was engaging without being over the top and I like the fact that the language wasn't vulgar. My son and I are definately team Jason.

The cover got my attention at first and despite the fact that I've never heard of Marc Lindsay before I purchased it through amazon on ebooks. The story starts slow typical YA and then it takes you on a rollercoaster ride from there. As much as I enjoyed the main character Jason, it was the love interest Selene that got me really cheering, Tough and sensitive. Can't wait for book 2.
added by emmaLanders98 | editgoodreads, Mia Connelly (Jun 18, 2015)

Marc Lindsay is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,206,279 books! | Top bar: Always visible