Love Beyond Expectations (The Outsiders Book…

Love Beyond Expectations (The Outsiders Book 5)

by Rebecca Royce

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bymammy4423

No tags.

Love Beyond Expectations (The Outsiders, #5)
by Rebecca Royce

I absolutely love this series. So much going on all the time. There is nothing slow or boring in this book. From the moment I started reading it I had such a hard time putting it down to do the other things I needed to do.

Ruby and Christophe have a rough start, but basically because they misunderstood what the other was thinking and feeling. Christophe has a hard time controlling his teleporting and Ruby will think things to her, but they come in large amounts. Each is afraid to let anyone find out, but then they discover who they are to each other......soul mates.

This book introduces Gia, who works in a bar and Raquel, on the wrong side of the law...kind of. Then there is Colin, who is Christophes twin brother.

Gia and Zane meet in the bar where she works. They know what each other is, but they also know that they are not soul mates, but they feel like family.

Raquel has been led down the wrong path, but she does have a concious and refuses to use her gift to hurt people. When the thug she is working for figures it out, she knows it is time to move on....time to find the Outsiders.

I am not sure who the next book is going to be about, but I sure hope it is out soon.

*ARC given for an honest review* ( )
  mammy4423 | Jul 5, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,630,038 books! | Top bar: Always visible