My Wild Animal Book by My World Books

My Wild Animal Book

by My World Books

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byDonna.Hice

Summary:
What a great picture book. Lots of different animals and bright colors. While there are not many words, the pictures of the animals keep the children entertained. Not only do the children remember the animal names from their pictures, the bright colors also assist in memory. “I like to eat bananas. Who am I?” There is a riddle on each page about one of the animals.
Personal Reaction:
I loved this book because it was a Kindle book. Since most children have tablets, this is a good book to download so the child can access whenever they wish. I really enjoy Kindle and e-books, as the book cannot be destroyed or pages ripped out.
Classroom Extension Ideas:
1. Children could pick a favorite animal out of the book and discuss the chosen animal.
2. Children could make their own wild animal picture book using construction paper and magazine pictures.
3. A lesson on Endangered / Protected animals and list the endangered ones that are found in the book. ( )
  Donna.Hice | Jul 8, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,719,445 books! | Top bar: Always visible