Scene Immortal by Chris Patton
212,551,640 (3)None
Recently added byMiduHadi, Bookswithbite

What really got me about this book was the great connection with the main character, Kyle. I loved that while reading this book, I got a great insight on who he is. I loved reading his emotions, and feelings like I was in his shoes.

Kyle is a great character. His feelings are so raw and hurt. I loved how even when he was hurt, he held it in, forbidding anyone to see it. He needed help and boy did he get it. As his friends try to find out his new status of a vampire, I like that they all stuck by each other.

My gripe is the relationship status. While I'm glad that Kyle has love interest, Jackie totally ticked me off. I hated how she treated him. One minute she wanted him and the next, no. I was really upset cause I felt like Kyle deserved more. He was a great friend and really needed someone to lean on. I hope he finds someone better than her.

The plotline was good. As the reader, you fall into fast, getting into Kyle's shoe's quickly. Some parts were slow, while other times it was good. I am curious to know what happen with his makers.

There was cursing and talk of homosexuality* ( )
  Bookswithbite | May 16, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,259,773 books! | Top bar: Always visible