The Scent of Shadows (Sign of the Zodiac,…

The Scent of Shadows (Sign of the Zodiac, Book 1) (edition 2007)

by Vicki Pettersson

Member:moppety
Title:The Scent of Shadows (Sign of the Zodiac, Book 1)
Authors:Vicki Pettersson
Info:Eos (2007), Mass Market Paperback, 464 pages
Tags:Fiction, Urban Fantasy, Paranormal, Magic

The Scent of Shadows by Vicki Pettersson

Recently added byrena70, JennyJen, Maholt17

Fabulous book!!! Got it free when I first got my kindle. What a unique and clever storyline. Set in Las Vegas we meet the protectors of the city. Each a sign of the zodiac, they have a special power. Shadow and light, fight to control the city.

Again an entertaining book that keeps you on your toes as you keep all the names and who side they are on straight. A reread for sure! ( )
  NicolefromCarmel | May 5, 2014 |
bought in Shanghai, 24/06/08, 60 RMB

I'm looking forward to the next book of the series. ( )
  Susanna.Dilliott | Apr 23, 2014 |
Interesting storyline, though there were somethings that made you go WTF? I really like the main character. I've already bought the entire series as ebooks when they were on sale. I'll try the second one and see how it goes from there. ( )
  mlsimmons | Sep 20, 2013 |
I discovered Vicki Pettersson's Sign of the Zodiac series as a free Kindle offer on Amazon, and was instantly hooked, quickly buying each book as I finished the previous, devouring the entire series within a matter of a couple of weeks. Engaging characters, interesting storylines, I loved this series! ( )
  skatoulaki | Sep 12, 2013 |
unreadable
  EhEh | Apr 3, 2013 |
He didn't look dangerous, not at first glance

When she was sixteen, Joanna Archer was brutally assaulted and left to die in the Nevada desert.

By rights, she should be dead.

Now a photographer by day, she prowls a different Las Vegas after sunset—a grim, secret Sin City where Light battles Shadow—seeking answers to whom or what she really is . . . and revenge for the horrors she was forced to endure.

But the nightmare is just beginning—for the demons are hunting Joanna, and the powerful shadows want her for their own . . .

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0060898917, Mass Market Paperback)

By rights, she should be dead.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:23:29 -0400)

This action-packed debut features a young woman who must choose between her destiny as a brave member of the Zodiac and the dark forces that want to tear her life apart. Original.

Two editions of this book were published by Audible.com.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,084,856 books! | Top bar: Always visible