I Just Remembered by Carl Reiner

I Just Remembered

by Carl Reiner

312,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byKarenMizzi, knahs

Mostly hilarious book featuring little bits and pieces, and plenty of photographs, of Carl Reiner's life and memories. The chapters are short and it is easy to read. The book was going very well until you got to the end where there was a play Reiner had written - which, unfortunately, I did not find very funny so the book ended up disappointingly. ( )
  knahs | Jul 6, 2015 |

The amazing thing about the human memory is that, just when one thinks one has recalled everything worth recalling, the memory regenerates itself and serves up a whole new eminently worthy batch. At least that s how it works when you re dealing with the legendary mind of Carl Reiner. In his 2013 memoir, I Remember Me, Carl treated us to ninety years of professional and personal anecdotes, ranging from witty, weird and heartwarming to insightful, informative, and always funny usually a combination of at least two, sometimes three or four, of the aforementioned. Carl had taken us on a nostalgic trip through every corner, every nook and cranny, of his life. Or so we thought. But over the next two years, new old memories kept coming and coming and coming until, before too long, another book was born.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 06 Jul 2015 04:42:23 -0400)

Sequel to "I Remember Me" in which the author shares ninety years of reminiscences from his private life as a son, husband and father, and from his public life as a comedian, actor, director, TV writer and author.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,170,376 books! | Top bar: Always visible