Crashed by Sherilee Gray

This book is an emotional roller-coaster. Hot and steamy one minute, sweet and adorable the next and then all of a sudden, explosive. With Alex and Deacon it's all about fireworks, be it between the sheets or otherwise. Both passionate about each other but so wary it's heartbreaking. I read this with tears in my eyes, a frowny face, my mouth hanging open and eyes popping out of head and a dumb grin on my face and throw in a couple of giggles too. It was quite a vicious cycle. But this is how tapped into the characters feelings this particular book was. Bold, raw and a lot of boom and bang (no pun intended!)

The Axel Alley Vipers series is definitely going on to my series to follow list.

Free copy provided in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  Ash_P | Mar 8, 2016 |
I really enjoyed this one! It's the first I've read from this author and I am looking forward to more. Great writing style with well developed storyline and characters made this a story with a lot of depth although it's not very long. Alex and Deacon have a past. One filled with passion and hurt. There is nothing Deacon won't do for one more chance with Alex to prove to her he's not the man he used to be. Treat yourself to a great afternoon and grab this one. I highly recommend it! ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I received a copy of this book for an honest review. Deacon broke Alex's trust in him. Alex says she will never trust him again. Deacon feels that walking away from Alex was one of the worst mistakes he has made. He wants to win her trust back. Deacon plays dirty by telling Alex that he is going to sell the building where she and his sisters work on car restorations if she doesn't have a three month affair with him. Deacon is hoping to convince Alex that they are meant for each other. There are lots of ups and downs throughout their affair. If you like steamy, sensual, and erotic then this book is for you. If not, you may want to pass since the scenes are extremely detailed. ( )
  booksnuggle | Aug 30, 2015 |
A hot, one day read. Alex and her two friends are working in a garage as car mechanics, and they like to specialize in car restoration. The owner had passed away and they now were owners but customers had began to drift away when they learned that the garage was now owned by women. Deacon West, one of the lady's brother, makes an offer for Alex to be his personal date on his business diners and functions he has to attend and his buddy with benefits for three months, if she does he will make sure the lease for the garage is signed over to them. At first Alex is not to happy with his proposal as Deacon had broke her heart many years ago, but finally changes her mind.
This is a seriously steamy story, I love it. It's very entertaining and a second chance love story which has a wonderful HEA ending. ( )
  JulieD2 | Jul 13, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,453,076 books! | Top bar: Always visible