Forever and Ever, Amen by Liv Rancourt

Forever and Ever, Amen

by Liv Rancourt

322,001,085 (5)None
Recently added byKimSalyers, LolaKarns

Forever and Ever, Amen by Liv Rancourt is a charming light paranormal that is a heck of a lot of fun. When Molly goes on out on the town with friends to dish about her ex and her teenage kids, the last thing she expects is to be marked by a demon. Since she's not an expert at demon battling, Cassiel, an angel, is sent to offer comfort, but not interfere, as Molly faces her darkest fears.
Cass knows the rules and knows if he doesn't follow them, he may be sent to the hell-fire himself. Even so, he can't resist Molly's charms and neither will you.

I adored Molly and her wonderful character arc. She's sassy, which is good because how else can a woman cope with playboy ex who wants to whisk her and the kids off to Europe, a teenage daughter who dates a vampire, a sneaky son, a sexy angel who appears in shiny surfaces and oh yeah, a demon who delights in her suffering.

Liv Rancourt has a wonderful writing voice I enjoyed immensely. I can't wait to see what she does next. ( )
  LolaKarns | Jul 6, 2015 |

LolaKarns | Jul 6, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,263,918 books! | Top bar: Always visible