Abuse by Nikki Sex

Abuse

by Nikki Sex

621,268,033 (4.5)None

This is my first André Chevalier book and I have to say that there were parts of this book that I hated (the first 50%) and part of the booked that I loved (the last 50%) it took me forever to get through the first half but I was hooked. So I guess I did not hate it I just felt like it kept going and going and going and going. You get what I mean but as it was going it was delayed, derailed, and on a whole other path then where that the book finally ended up. In the end it was a brilliant read and I am glad that I stuck through it!
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Wow! The best yet from this talented author! Every so often while reading this book, I stopped to think about how insightful and brilliant Andre is....knowing full well that Andre is a fictional character who gets his dialogue and intelligence from the author. Not only is she talented in grabbing and holding the reader's attention... and in an extremely entertaining way... but she is a master of the emotions that help to make her characters so believable and worthy of our focused attention.
The main characters, Grant and Renata have both suffered traumatic and abusive childhoods. Renata has spent a few years under Andre's guidance and has made tremendous strides. So much so that she is a personal friend of and sex therapist for Andre. When Andre works with a new client, Grant he comes to a decision that Grant and Renata can possibly be good for each other. So he sets up a meeting for Grant to receive therapy from Renata. Their story is just wonderful. I don't want to add any spoilers. However, the story ends with one issue up in the air... setting the scene for Book 2! How wonderful that there is more. Again, this was a great read and is fine as a stand alone, however, I am very much looking forward to book 2! ( )
  bettysunflower | Jan 15, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,008,174 books! | Top bar: Always visible