Love Everlasting (Brides of Seattle) by…

Love Everlasting (Brides of Seattle)

by Tracie Peterson

I enjoyed reading this book. Abrianna is my favorite character the Brides of Seattle series and I am very happy that I was able to read her story.

Abrianna and Wade have been friends for a long time. They know and understand each other. Wade can put up with Abrianna's escapades better than anyone else. He sees her true character and loves her.

Priam does not want to see Abrianna happy, he only desires her. He is an evil man who puts his wants and desires above everyone else. He is a character that you can't help but dislike and hope that he gets his true reward in the end

This book is a clean Christian Romance. The characters are well written. I read this book in a few short days. I am grateful for the opportunity to read it. This is book three in a series. I had only previously read the first book and felt that it stood alone. ( )
  Bookworm_Lisa | Dec 1, 2015 |
loved the book, a fast read, i enjoyed the interaction of all the character, a on the edge of your seat kind of book. would love to pick up another one of Tracie Peterson's book in the future. ( : ( )
  ElizrdbthSpeaks | Nov 8, 2015 |
Will she? Abrianna Cunningham is my favorite character out of Tracie Peterson's Brides of Seattle series, and I'm so thrilled I'm finally able to read more about her. Just a bit of rehash, both in Book 1, Steadfast Love and Book 2, Refiner's Fire, Abrianna plays a pretty dominate supporting role, and she completely shines! Both books were a great entertaining read, and it had cause some withdrawal from me waiting for Book 3, Love Everlasting to be released. Boy, am I glad. I sincerely enjoyed this series, and especially Love Everlasting and I wonder if there'll be another book in the series. I can read on and on. How about one on Flora? She's also grown on me through the story. Since I mentioned Flora, I also want to give props to Ms. Peterson for building a story of such compelling supporting characters, from Lenore and Kolbien to the Aunts of Madison School to Jay Cunningham and Ms. Snyder, all just adds to the great development of the plot and each of these characters as a whole. Last, I want to add that I love this cover. It is so Abrianna - great auburn red hair, a little mischief on her face, slight confusion and love in her eyes and the overall sense of innocence. Perfect.

For a full review, please see http://justcommonly.blogspot.com/2015/10/will-abrianna-find-love-everlasting.htm...
Thank you.
NOTE: I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher, Bethany House for an honest review. ( )
  justcommonly | Oct 26, 2015 |
The third installment in the Brides of Seattle is Love Everlasting by Tracie Peterson. In a story as old as time, Love Everlasting is about friends that find their friendship has turned into real love. Set in Seattle, Washington at the Madison bridal school. The main character Abrianne Cunningham has come to realize her affection for Wade Ackerman but conflicts with her feels because all she wants to do is help the poor. Abrianne has recently come into money and truly does not have to find a husband, but her heart is telling her differently. Her dilemma grows further when another man, Priam Welby wants her hand in marriage too. But Priam's reckless pursuit of Abrianne only draws her closer to Wade. As a continued fan of Tracie Peterson, this was another of her books that did not disappoint, and I would recommend to a fan of Christian fiction. ( )
  JCGirl | Oct 14, 2015 |

The Exciting Conclusion to Tracie Peterson's Brides of Seattle Series

Abrianna Cunningham has always viewed her longtime friend, Wade Ackerman, as
a protective brother. Lately, however, she's begun to see him differently and finds
herself attracted romantically to him. But she's confused and overwhelmed by these
unfamiliar feelings.

Wade, on the other hand, has loved Abrianna for some time and has been waiting for her to realize they are more than just friends. When he asks her to marry him, she asks for time to adjust to their changed relationship.

And then there's Priam Welby, who has been relentlessly pursuing Abrianna. Will his underhanded tactics succeed in luring Abrianna into marriage with him?

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 04 Aug 2015 06:28:28 -0400)

"After the great fire that destroyed much of Seattle in 1889, Abrianna Cunningham recognizes that her longtime friendship with Wade Ackerman is changing, but she finds herself overwhelmed by her conflicting feelings and the pursuit of another relentless suitor"--… (more)

Bethany House

3 editions of this book were published by Bethany House.

Editions: 0764210637, 0764213059, 0764213067

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,366,328 books! | Top bar: Always visible