Flicker by Rob H Hunt

by Rob H Hunt

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bysszkutak

No tags.

This was another book sitting in my email and I loved it. Rob Hunt puts together a brilliantly mysterious short tale about a boy who one morning wakes up to realize that there isn't anyone who knows who he is.

It was marvelous - you meet Joel a young boy who just wants to play soccer and live his normal life and all of a sudden he can't - there is no one that knows him, he doesn't have any money, and everyone is acting crazy around him. He meets a girl named Sara and they join each other in the hunt for normalcy. The kicker is that they aren't sure that will ever happen and as a reader you are just as lost and confused.

I sat there reading trying to come up with all the various reasons this could be happening to them - some even they consider in the book but I had no idea that it would end the way it did. I absolutely adored this read, it had everything I wanted - it was shorter, easy to follow but at the same time mysterious and challenging. Great book! ( )
  sszkutak | Jul 8, 2015 |

Rob H Hunt is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,654,007 books! | Top bar: Always visible