Promise Me Forever (Promise Me, #1.5) by…

Promise Me Forever (Promise Me, #1.5)

by Sarah Ashley Jones

322,001,085 (4)None
Recently added bycarad78, ysar, Debra_Burge

After losing her brother, discovering far more about his life than she ever imagined, falling in love with a gorgeous guitarist who kept too many secrets, and having it all come crashing down again, Charlie's coming apart at the seams. But despite all that's been lost, Jhett still holds her heart, and while she may be an emotional mess, she can't bring herself to take that final step away from him.

Jhett's torn apart as well, but while Charlie might push him away, he's not willing to let go completely, not when they need each other to get through, to move forward, and to finally find their happily ever after. The past never truly fades away, but love has a way of making it bearable.

OMG, the reunion! I don't know if I've ever read one that was described so perfectly that it not only played out like a movie in my mind, but I could practically feel every emotion and movement.

Promise Me Forever is in many ways unlike the first book, filled with emotional turbulence and raw reactions, but somehow it fits perfectly. It's a short read (which is great, since more would have been too much), so it's nearly impossible to describe without giving everything away, but it's wonderful closure to the open-ended Promise Me This, with Jhett becoming even more lovable (if that's even possible!), and Charlie working through everything that's happened.

If I hadn't believed in their relationship at the end of the first book, this one would certainly have convinced me.

***FicCentral received this book from Grapevine Book Tours for free in exchange for an honest review. Even so, we're far too opinionated to let a freebie influence our thoughts or the contents of the reviews we post here. ( )
  ysar | Jul 8, 2015 |
I loved this continuation of Charlie and Jhett's story by Sarah Ashley Jones. This made me very happy to see where their story would go and if you haven't tried Promise Me This yet, you definitely should read it first! ( )
  Debra_Burge | Apr 24, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,235,133 books! | Top bar: Always visible