A Whisper of Danger (Treasures of the Heart…

A Whisper of Danger (Treasures of the Heart Series #2) (edition 2008)

by Catherine Palmer

Member:fbc-cslibrary
Title:A Whisper of Danger (Treasures of the Heart Series #2)
Authors:Catherine Palmer
Info:Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. (2008), Paperback, 337 pages

A Whisper of Danger by Catherine Palmer

An ancient house filled with secrets an unknown enemy - and a lost love Jessie Thornton is ready for a fresh start with son Splinter.

Treasures of the Heart Series Book II
  Indiancreek | Dec 19, 2017 |
A slightly surreal start to this book - Jess decides to move to a remote island after being left a mansion.. and doesn't let her ten-year-old son know until they're a week from departure.

However, an exciting story follows with some romance, a 'whodunit' murder to solve, and the thrill of diving to discover a wrecked ship. The Christian content isn't too overdone, and although the characters are a bit flat, and the plot perhaps a bit unlikely, I found it hard to put down once I was half way through. ( )
  SueinCyprus | Jan 26, 2016 |
"I asked the Lord to give me this child, and he has given me my request. Now I am giving him to the Lord, and he will belong to the Lord his whole life." 1 Samuel 1:27-28
Don't store up treasures here on earth, where they can be eaten by moths and get rusty, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven . . . . Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will also be. ---Jesus Christ (Matthew 6:19-21)
This book is dedicated to Geoffrey Palmer, my beloved son.
Prologue
"Help, help! I'm drowning!" The reed-thin voice faltered.

The Treasures of the Heart series are fast-paced contemporary romance adventure novels. The stories follow three grown siblings who grow in their understanding of God and overcome obstacles to find lasting love and romance. (Books #1 and #2 were formerly titled The Treasure of Timbuktu and The Treasure of Zanzibar)

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:19 -0400)

Jessica Thornton is ready for a fresh start for herself and her irrepressible son, Splinter. An unexpected, unusual inheritance-a remote island mansion-seems like the opportunity of a lifetime. But when she arrives, she stumbles into a dangerous web of deception, greed, and murder. Even worse, she runs into the one person she never wanted to lay eyes on again: her long-lost husband, the man who coldly deserted her before their son was born. And the request he makes of her threatens to shake the very foundation of her life. . . .Formerly published as The Treasure of Zanzibar.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,340,368 books! | Top bar: Always visible