Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
School of the Prophets Curriculum Kit
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0800796217, Hardcover)The Essential Guide for Prophets
Few topics in the Church today are as crucial, compelling--and controversial--as the roles of modern-day prophets and prophetic ministry.
In this powerful eight-week study, bestselling author Kris Vallotton offers imperative yet often-neglected foundational teaching and provides critical advanced training.
Ideal for small groups, Bible studies and church classes, this study will help you develop a comprehensive understanding of this critical office and ministry, including how to
· discern your calling and grow in your gift
· define your divinely appointed sphere of influence and depth of authority
· recognize the six different types of prophets--and how to deal with false ones
· navigate potential relational difficulties as you step into your gifting
· understand the complex ways God communicates
· prepare for the common, but dangerous, spiritual attacks prophets face
You can be part of this vital, beautiful supernatural ministry. Are you ready?
This kit includes:
· DVD with brand-new teaching sessions
· Leader's Guide
· School of the Prophets book
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 16 Jul 2015 16:10:37 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.