Catbin Fever by Rich Neville

Catbin Fever

by Rich Neville

212,551,640 (4.5)None
Recently added bycuratorial, juglicerr

This is a book based on the hilarious Twitter account that was set up after a certain lady got caught on camera dumping a cat into a trash bin. Fortunately, the owners found the cat the next day. They loaded footage from their surveillance camera onto the Internet, where it went viral ... and outrageous though her behavior was, I think the perpetrator has suffered enough. The author apparently thinks so too, so he only uses a blurry picture of her, and just imagines the life of someone who goes through life doing such odd and outrageous things. I don't know how funny it is to someone who doesn't remember the real life incident, but I think it would still be funny.

This differs from the Twitter account; the author has woven it into a story with an end. Not quite as hilarious as the Twitter account, but I imagine that I will re-read it from time to time. ( )
  juglicerr | Mar 26, 2014 |
I have momentary abberations. We all do.

[retrieved 1/17/2013 from Amazon.com]

CATBIN FEVER is based on, and from the creator of, the hit Twitter account @CatBinLady as seen on Channel 4 News. It is a tale of momentary aberrations, friendship, jealousy, fraud, marriage and betrayal. Praise for @CatBinLady :- “...the pleasure she has afforded us all is a marvellous thing...” - India Knight, The Sunday Times. “...a huge online hit.” - Andy Crick, The Sun. “Whatever you do, follow @CatBinLady” - Claudia Winkleman. “You all already know this, but @CatBinLady is one of the funniest/best conceived things I’ve seen on Twitter.” - Chris Addison. “Everything about her is great.” - Graham Linehan. “Well funny.” - Jason Manford. “We love you CatBinLady” - Adult Swim UK. CatBinLady was among NME’s 25 best Twitter moments of 2010. CatBinLady won the 2011 Loaded LAFTA for Funniest Twitterer.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:09:18 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,844,766 books! | Top bar: Always visible