Bulldog by Mike Faricy

Bulldog

by Mike Faricy

161615,960 (3)None

I know it's not usual to start reading a series at book 9, but that is what I did. I do commend the author that I could start at book 9 and not feel lost. I knew who the characters were and what their role was. I knew enough about past events that were relevant to this book's plot.

I was distracted by numerous uses of 's (apostrophe s) to make words plural. (If anyone knows the author or his editors personally, it'd be nice if you made them aware of this error so that it can be corrected in future installments. Apostrophe s shows possession, not that there are more than one.)

I liked that the PI didn't seem to intentionally intrude on the police investigation and did try to keep them updated on what he found even when they didn't take what he had to tell them too seriously. ( )
  JenniferRobb | May 6, 2016 |
To Teresa
"I'm knackered."
The first time I saw Dermot Gallagher, his right hand held a pint of Mankato Ale and his left arm automatically wrapped around sexy, shapely Casey, the girl who'd come to the bar with me.

Mike Faricy is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,454,332 books! | Top bar: Always visible