Skin Cage by Nico Laeser

by Nico Laeser

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byPeg_G

No tags.

Skin Cage is a superbly crafted and compelling book that kidnaps the reader and transports them into the mind of a paralyzed young man, Daniel Stockholm. Daniel is alive, but because of a parasite infection, his body is not. He is literally a prisoner in his own body, and is unable to communicate with the world. Because the story is told from Daniel’s point of view, the reader becomes intimately acquainted with everything this young man feels as well as what it is like to live in a vegetative state. The book is both haunting and thought-provoking and is guaranteed to send the reader on an emotional roller-coaster ride that will leave them speechless at the end.

Skin Cage is a book that lingered long after I finished reading it. The story is both heartbreaking and riveting. I can honestly say, that Skin Cage is one of the best books I’ve read in a very long time. Nico Laeser has gained a new fan.

Give yourself a gift and read this truly amazing book. I guarantee you that you will be glad you did. I highly recommend giving this magnificently written book a read.

~5 out of 5 Stars~Review by Peg Glover ( )
  Peg_G | Jul 12, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,505,496 books! | Top bar: Always visible