Three Kiss by E.J Kimelman
113,689,591 (3)None
Recently added bytheReadingHead

No tags.

Honestly, I didn’t really know what to make of this book at all. It took me a while to get my head around the way it is written. Basically it is written to show an interrogation (for want of a better word) where the ‘prisoner’ is telling her story, with occasional interruptions. However, during the interruptions, we are hearing from the interogator. I was at a loss as to who that actually was.

Once I was able to get my head around the concept, the story telling itself was very good. I was most impressed with Darling’s relationship with Megan, to a certain extent that was believable, and I loved how they both looked out for each other, even against Megan’s parents. The whole thing about Emmanual though, I’m not sure.

Megan and Darlings characters were well developed making them easy to connect with, but the others really didn’t have much substance to them at all.

The ending, I found rather sudden, there is definitely room for another book, to answer all the questions that are, as yet, unanswered.

Not sure really who would enjoy this most, so give it a look, tell me what you think and … Enjoy. ( )
  theReadingHead | Jul 13, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,689,107 books! | Top bar: Always visible