Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
A Colour Atlas of Salmonid Diseases
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0121378101, Hardcover)This is an invaluable text for those involved in the diagnosis of diseases among wild and farmed salmonids. More than 330 gross and light micrographs are reproduced in colour and highlight distinct features of more than 130 infectious and non-infectious conditions. The normal histological structure of tissues and their functions are presented. A comprehensive glossary describing terms appropriate to fish disease and histopathology is included as well as a bibliography containing more than 290 key references.
* Presents a full colour atlas
* Provides worldwide coverage of diseases (viruses/bacteria/fungi/parasites) found in salmonids
* Includes more than 330 colour photos
* Contains a complete guide to autopsy, staining methods, and normal tissues
* Furnishes a unique histopathological and disease glossary
(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 01 Sep 2015 05:20:00 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.