Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Swanepoel Trends Report 2010
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0970452322, Paperback)Are you on top of all the events that WILL shape your future as a REALTOS®, Broker, Industry Leader or Association Executive? If not, there is no better report to provide you an objective overview with quality research, extensive interviews and over 150 pages of factual information than the 2010 Swanepoel TRENDS Report. For the last decade and a half Swanepoel and his team have been the leader in identifying the Real Estate Business Trends that you need to know.
The 2010 Swanepoel TRENDS Report analyzes the following important questions:
* Who Will Win the Battle Over MLS Data?
* Who Should Have a Consumer Facing Website?
* Has Social Media Taken Over the Driver s Seat?
* Is the Re-structuring of Realtors® Associations Imminent?
* RPR: Realtors® Property Resource; Friend or Foe?
* Is the First Time Home buyer Tax Credit Working?
* What s Up With Real Estate Franchises?
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.