Star Crossed by Kele Moon

Star Crossed

by Kele Moon

Are you looking for a new book to talk about with your friends? Maybe you are just looking for a read that will take away all the stress and problems from a bad day at work. Or maybe you are just looking for a new author because all of your favorites have gotten boring. Well, have a got a great new book and author just for you, Kele Moon and her Star Crossed book. She has wrote an amazing book and use two very famous names, Romeo and Juliet. What better names for a romance book.

Juliet is a lawyer. Her brother is the sheriff. Juliet and her brother know all about UFC fighting. They are in Vegas for a friend that is fighting in the UFC championship. Juliet is a strong female character. She takes what she wants. However she is tall and most men are frightened by her height.

In comes Romeo. He is also in Vegas and fighting in the UFC championship. He is actually the opponent to Juliet’s friend. Then Romeo is a hero by helping save his opponents girlfriend. He is a star and not just in the ring.

Juliet and Romeo hit it off. They know that their families will not like them seeing each other. However love has never cared about such small obstacles.

Click on over to Amazon and download this great new book by a great new author.

Thanks for a great interesting read Kele.

The bunnies and I give this book 4 carrots. ( )
  kybunnies | Oct 19, 2014 |
This book was Amazing loved it! Cant wait till the next one in the series comes out. ( )
  Debbie97462 | Jul 16, 2014 |
Absolutely enjoyed it! This is book #2 in the Battered Hearts Series. This one is the story of Jules and Romeo ... YES, a modern Romeo and Juliet. She is a lawyer, her brother is the Sheriff, and she is also a Deputy. He has links with the Mafia and his brothers are deep with the Mafia. Can two people from such different sides of society really fall in love and succeed at it? This is a gripping story full of wonderful characters and well written. Recommend you read book #1 first for your full enjoyment, but this book stands alone well. ( )
  Gloria.Herrera | Mar 26, 2014 |
When ya gonna learn, Bri?
  CreativeJunkie | Sep 23, 2013 |
My only fault with this one was I felt that they declared their love too soon in the story. Not that they fell in love too fast, just that it was put out there too fast, without any of the push pull thing. But I really enjoyed the story except for the lack of romantic tension. Romeo was drool worthy, and Jules was a strong intelligent, take care of herself woman.

I do wish we were getting someone's story next besides Wyatt and Tabitha. If she screwed him over as much as she seems to have, it's going to be hard to make me like her. I'd really like to read about Chuito and Alaine, or about Nova getting out of the mob(maybe falling for a hot FBI agent?), or sweet, funny Tino. I wish these came out quicker! ( )
  Bitchie | Sep 21, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,385,089 books! | Top bar: Always visible