The Will by Kristen Ashley

The Will

by Kristen Ashley

What a great love story. Even though there are no bad guys, car chases or explosions there is still one ultra hot alpha male who talks that panty melting talk. This very touching story has a heroine that’s a bit different from your typical KA women. I absolutely loved her analytical mind and how she chose to deal with situations. The course of this book was really about her finding out the person she used to be her childhood hope and dreams and even her ideal man and opening up like a butterfly and become that person again. The book is filled with a great cast of characters, plenty of laughter, lots of alpha men and kids. It was a well rounded story I think with something that should appeal to all romance readers. ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
5 stars! Yes, I'll admit that Josie took KA's signature female character quirkiness to a whole new level but...

KA can do no wrong in my eyes. Jake is panty-melting hot and that's what really counts! The story was beautifully done and I even shed some tears at the end. I'm looking forward to spending more time in the little town of Magdalene. I think I'm going to like it there. ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
My state after reading this beautiful story

Inessova | Mar 28, 2015 |
Another very fine piece of writing coming from KA. Loved the characters, the setting and the slightly out of the norm plot. Jack and Josie had first a beautiful friendship that went on to become a more beautiful romance, which included some pretty sexy and hot sex and plenty of cute and sad and flat out heartbreaking scenes between them and Con, Amber and awesomely cute Ethan. I can't wait to hear more about this very intriguing town of Magdalene and its surprises. ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Another great story from one of my favourite authors. Kristen Ashley is my automatic one click author, my go to author when I need a pick-me-up, the author who I know will pull me in to her characters world and leave me wishing I lived there.

I loved these characters and I loved the story. KA really knows how to write kids in her story's and she nailed it with Jake's kids. With KA you know you are in for a nice long read and we are spared no detail in The Will. All characters have their place and are a valuable addition to the storyline.

Jake was Josie's knight in shining armor. He exemplified a loving partner, doing everything in his power to make his woman feel happy, safe and supremely loved. And when I say supremely loved I mean supremely. The way he cared for Josie, the way he fell in love with her and the way he loved and protected her.......I fell for Jake hard.

I also loved Josie and all her idiosyncrasies, the way she took to Jake's kids, and the way she let down her walls and let Jake in. I loved Josie's relationship with her Gran. It was what everyone dreams of having with their Gran. My Gran was just as loving and protective of my sister and I, and this story kept bringing back fond memories of my own time at my Gran's place.

As with Rock Chick 1 the only thing I had a slight problem with was the dialogue in places. I just found it a bit hard to read but then it depends where you live in this world as to how you speak so I'm not getting too fussed about it but it is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars.

This is the first in a new series set in Magdalene and I am looking forward to book #2. ( )
  Artfullee | May 14, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,020,552 books! | Top bar: Always visible