Making Faces

Making Faces

the first time i read it i was blown away
the second time i read it i dropped my rating to 3 stars
yeh
that's why you should never reread a book 3 weeks after reading it for the first time
my favourite characters were bailey and ambrose's friends who died ( )
  Banoczi_Henrietta | Jun 19, 2017 |
This was a really great book. It was quite different, but engaging with it's sad moments. The author did an amazing job. ( )
  TerriBowles | Jun 26, 2016 |
¿Cuándo fue la última vez que te maravillaste?

¿Cuando fue la última vez que realmente viste el mundo que te rodea, las pequeñas cosas que das por sentando?

Hay tanta maldad en el mundo, tanta injusticia, que a veces pensamos que lo mejor es cerrar nuestro corazón. No dejar que nos afecte. El problema es que cuando cerramos nuestro corazón a lo malo, tampoco dejamos que lo bueno entre. No vivimos, solo existimos.

Making Faces te abre los ojos. Es una historia hermosa, emocional, potente, y con un mensaje que es una lección de vida: Mira más allá de lo obvio. Agradece al universo por hacer bellas incluso las cosas feas. Vive.

RIP BS. Vivirás siempre en nuestros corazones. ( )
  Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
10 Stars.
My new Top Favorite. It was just P.E.R.F.E.C.T !!! ♥♥♥

"If God made all our faces, did he laugh when he made me?

Does he make the legs that cannot walk and eyes that cannot see?

Does he curl the hair upon my head 'til it rebels in wild defiance?

Does he close the ears of a deaf man to make him more reliant?

Is the way I look a coincidence or just a twist of fate?

If he made me this way, is it okay, to blame him for the things I hate?

For the flaws that seem to worsen every time I see a mirror,For the ugliness I see in me, for the loathing and the fear.

Does he sculpt us for his pleasure, for a reason I can't see?

If God makes all our faces, did he laugh when he made me?”

What a beautiful sensual and heart touching story it is.. WOW. I loved it. and i just love Amy Harmon. i mean. i wonder how anyone can write such a beautiful perfect story. Truly truly loved it.

“I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy, and when you get tired of looking at me, I promise I’ll sing.”
It is my new Top Favorite. A page turner and a roller coaster of emotions.
Recommended to everyone.
  MadihaJ | Jul 27, 2015 |
This is one of the times I wish I had more than five stars to use for rating this book. PHENOMENAL STORY!! JUST WOW!

The only thing I can compare this to is something by Colleen Hoover. If you are a fan of her work then READ THIS BOOK! There is so much depth and love in this story. Masterfully written. I had no idea that I would fall in love with this story immediately. It's the kind that will leave a stamp on your heart forever. I will never forget
it. I cried twice before I even got to 25%! Yeah this is a tearjerker. Hard. Sometimes my tears were happy and sometimes sad but I loved every second!! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,067,072 books! | Top bar: Always visible