Bad Wolf by Jennifer Ashley
311357,052 (4)None

~ 5 Bad Wolf Stars ~

Bad Wolf is a novella #7.5 in the Shifters Unbound series by Jennifer Ashley. I love this series especially the novella’s. The novella’s give us such a wonderful taste of Ms. Ashley’s writing and the world of the Shifters Unbound.

Broderick is a wolf shifter. We learn a little more about him. If you have read some of the earlier novellas and books then you will notice that Broderick comes of as a dick, but here we get to see his vulnerable side as well as getting an understand of how he sees himself.

Joanne is a human. She brought some bad publicity/cops to the Austin shiftertown when she was looking for her sister. Broderick stood up for her and they have been dating for sometime, but she is not sure where she stands with him and shifters.

I enjoyed the plot and learning more about these two. I love the human shifter hook ups the best in this world. Joanne and Broderick’s relationship came off as friends with a little something on the side, but as you read on you understand that Jo wants more, but is unsure of where she stands. Broderick keeps her at a distance, but he also wants more. We see sides of both these character we never thought to see. The secondary characters are as wonderful as every, plus we are back in Austin with some pretty fun shifter couples that we get to see where their lives are at.

Bad Wolf is a quick, fast-paced, action packed adventure with some pretty cool characters. I recommend this series. Do you need to read in order? Not really, but you will get the best enjoyment if you do. Some of the books and most of the novellas can be read as standalone.

angels_gp | Apr 26, 2018 |

Wolf Shifter Broderick is stuck looking after his three younger brothers and a Collar-less Shifter who is driving him crazy, but he's putting up with them for Joanne, the human woman he wants to impress. Joanne Greene, while grateful to Broderick for rescuing her sister, doesn't know what to make of him. She's been a loner most of her life, better able to relate to computers and coding than to people, until she's drawn into the world of the Shifters. When Broderick is captured, mistaken for a Guardian, it's Joanne who figures out that hackers are after the Guardian Network, the database that holds the deep secrets of Shifters past and present.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,414,612 books! | Top bar: Always visible