Warrior (Himiko, #2) by C. B. Conwy

Warrior (Himiko, #2)

by C.B. Conwy

Series: Himiko (2)

Recently added byRyaneCandyce, MiduHadi, dwcobb

4.5 stars. Love this series. I'm hoping the author continues to write more about this couple because the ending was pretty open about what could happen next.

CB Conwy is definitely on my auto-buy list of authors. :) ( )
  vampkiss | Oct 23, 2013 |
This is book two of a the story and you need to have read book one (Bonding) before you read this one. It begins right where the first one ended.

As I said in the other review, I loved this book. The alien culture detail was fascinating and consistent. To me this felt a bit like mixing aspects of Star Wars, Star Trek, and the Sword of Truth. But never fear! It is not overly busy, it just uses aspects either subtly or humorously.

That is another aspect of this series: humor. I love a book that can make me laugh and cry, often at the same time. Another facet that I adore is the "unexpected gift" of a character. We find in Matt a man who must rise to the occasion and be the man he was meant to be.

This is the first time that I have read the author and I must say that I will try others. As my caveat in my previous review, the book is on the explicit range of erotica. It did not bother me, but if you are sensitive to that type of content you might not care for it.

Otherwise, I loved it! ( )
  Bea_writer | Sep 21, 2013 |
I'm very glad I waited to read Himiko: Bonding until I bought Warrior, too. I liked being able to pick up the second book right after I finished the first. :) I enjoyed reading both Bonding and Warrior, and I hope there's more to come in this series.

I was really hoping to see Matt interacting with the other 'harvested' humans, but that didn't happen. I was kinda disappointed about that. ( )
  Nightcolors | Apr 8, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,934,743 books! | Top bar: Always visible