Fragment by Ellie Wade

Fragment

by Ellie Wade

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byGwendolynGrace

I loved this book! I wasn't prepared for the emotions of it. Campbell fell into something that could have easily been me when I was her age. Hell, even now it may still be possible. As a result, she carried a lot of anger on the outside but inside she was falling apart. Luckily, Deacon was there to save her. After all, he is a fireman and saving lives is his specialty.

It was a emotional, sexy and sweet read! Loved everything about it! I am definitely keeping my eye on Ellie Wade. I like her style. ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 150062943X, Paperback)

What happens when something so terrible tears you apart from the inside out? You become a fragment of yourself. On the right path to achieving her hopes and dreams, Campbell Stevens has always been a model student. The first time she lets loose during her senior year of high school, she loses everything. Living in a nightmare after surviving the most traumatic event, Campbell learns to be content by walking through life single and unattached, free of the uncertainty that relationships bring. She isn’t looking for love. In fact, she goes out of her way to avoid it—that is, until she runs into Deacon Montgomery, a kind and handsome Chicago firefighter. She denies her instant attraction to him, only making him more persistent in his pursuit of her. Despite her desire to be with Deacon, Campbell is too damaged to share herself with anyone else. Life left Campbell shattered. Can Deacon help put the fragments back together? Or will she forever be broken? Note to Readers: Fragment is for adults 18+, contains language and sexual scenes that may be offensive to some readers. Fragment also contains a scene that may be a trigger to some readers.

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 01 Sep 2015 06:08:58 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,008,243 books! | Top bar: Always visible