Unsuitable by Samantha Towle

Unsuitable

by Samantha Towle

3.5 Stars - I think I missed where they fell in love. I can accept insta-love but he was a kashole to her and she still fell in love? I was around the 60% and was thinking about adding it to my dnf shelf. I'm really glad that I didn't, the ending really brought it around. I do agree with other reviewers, that I would have enjoyed a male POV Epilogue. ( )
  tiffsaddictiontobook | Jul 18, 2017 |
Really Enjoyable

I really enjoyed Unsuitable it was a really intriguing read ,thought at the beginning that Kas was a real douche but understood a lot more later as to the reason he was like that towards Daisy, Daisy herself was such a strong character, after everything she had been through she still found the strength to keep going for her brother found her very likable and such a strong woman, loved the twists and turns this read kept giving us if I had one criticism it would be the ending I would have preferred a different scenario than what we were given, but it all worked out OK in the end ,just in my option three years is such a long time and people move on, it was a big risk that luckily for Kas it didn't end in tears and him and Daisy got there HEA this was a great engaging story highly enjoyable read. ( )
  carpathian1974 | Jun 6, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,260,004 books! | Top bar: Always visible