All Roads Lead to Anatolia by Katerina Baker

All Roads Lead to Anatolia

by Katerina Baker

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byGwendolynGrace

I really enjoyed this book. It almost had an Eat, Prey, Love type of feel to it. The life lessons were so real and very profound. Not at all what I expected to read!

Alex is running from a bad situation in New York, with the help of friend (or more like Godsend) she finds herself living (hiding) in beautiful Turkey, completely immersed in the culture and trying to put herself back together. That is until Damien, a mysterious and intense stranger approaches her to be his tour guide. Alex is skeptical but Damien is persistent. Once he finally reveals his true reason for needing her help, she can't refuse. Damien and Alex set off on a life changing road trip where they discover the answers they're looking for, the beauty of a life they didn't know existed and most unexpectedly, how to fall in love.

The descriptions of Turkey, the people, the food and culture were amazing! I felt like I could see, smell and taste everything. I loved the sexual tension and build up between Alex and Damien. A great read! ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,396,989 books! | Top bar: Always visible