Four Doctors by Paul Cornell

Four Doctors

by Paul Cornell, Neil Edwards (Illustrator)

Series: Doctor Who

For a multi-Doctor story it wasn't bad but unfortunately it wasn't exceptionally great either. ( )
  TheCrow2 | Mar 23, 2016 |
I think this is Titan Books first big event series, and it's cool because it's a multi-Doctor story, which is always fun. Having just read [[Paul Cornell]]'s [Witches of Lychford], I wasn't sure what to expect with him handling a comic series but had high hopes. Unfortunately, this didn't quite live up to those hopes. I think that falls more on me than anything else, as I haven't kept up to date with the main series for 10, 11, & 12, so I wasn't as familiar with what was going on with their respective characters. Overall tho, the story is still a little on the jumbled side, and part of me really wishes that this would have been something that could have been filmed as a special rather than have it in comic form, as I think this story would have held up much better on the TV.

Either way, we've got 10, 11, & 12, all together for the first time; we've got paradoxes, the Time War, new monsters, and a new villain that I wasn't quite expecting, along with several nods to some of each of the participating Doctor's larger storylines. I think had I been more up to date on each of the various series, I would have actually enjoyed this way more, so if you've been reading the various comic series and are a fan, I'd highly recommend this volume. ( )
  tapestry100 | Jan 18, 2016 |

Paul Cornellprimary authorall editionscalculated
Edwards, NeilIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
That's it, lads.

What shocking past event brings three Doctors together ? to combat an unknown foe with three incarnations in its sights?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,420,996 books! | Top bar: Always visible