Plenty by Kelly K. Lavender

Plenty is a very well developed dark thriller that has a fast paced plot. There is plenty of action, lots of violence, and several twists and turns. The characters are very well developed. Camille starts out as a very weak person and develops into a much stronger individual. A very exciting book that creates an exciting and very quick enjoyable read. Highly recommend for adult 18+, because of sex and violence. ( )
  jimphillips8 | Dec 18, 2015 |
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I liked this story and how the writer developed the characters. There was a lot going on and a lot of domino effect going on in the book. Showing how small town corruption can lead to loss of life but also be over come by the community coming together. But mostly it is about a young lady turning her life around and coming out on top! Nicely done. ( )
  thicks | Nov 30, 2015 |
Wow....I enjoyed this dark thriller. This is definitely not in my favorite genre but I was intrigued. This book did not disappoint.

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Nov 5, 2015 |
Because I didn't like the Fifty Shades series and because this book didn't glamorize or trumpet the sex kitten-for-a-sadist romance, I rated it as a 5 star story. Honestly, the meaningful messages in Plenty gave me reflective pause, made me re-think my daily life decisions from driving behaviors to how I expend precious limited life energy, "My life is my message," as Gandhi said, to perceptions about people or relationships that I may not readily understand. As a Southerner, I enjoyed and related to this regional novel. Most of all, I like the fact that Lavender mixed merit, contemporary suspense and horror to create one delicious dish. Noteworthy, Plenty just honored with a 2016 Dan Poynter Global E-Book Bronze Medal - Suspense. ( )
  KellyKLavender | Oct 4, 2015 |
I was interested in this story and rooting for the main character, Camille immediately. The story was fast paced, and the characters were well developed. I would certainly recommend this to other readers, and seek out more books from this author. ( )
  gwalko | Oct 3, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Kelly K. Lavender's book Plenty was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Kelly K. Lavender is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,457,761 books! | Top bar: Always visible