Fly Into Fun (Jenna Fun) by Nev Nickelz

by Nev Nickelz

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bystaciewyatt

No tags.

I was supposed to review this book Fly Into Fun (Jenna Fun), but didn't have any communication with the author. When I went to add the book to my products not received post, I realized I bought the book during a free promotion.

I also noticed the book underwent a name change. The name of the book to review was skate into fun, but when I clicked on the link, it took me to fly into fun. Yet, when I went to read the book, it was skate into fun.

Fly into Fun is written by Nev Nickelz and illustrated by Mariah Grace. The book is a children's book. The book was a quick read. The book was about Jenna, who wanted to grow up to be a ice skater, then she explored other career opportunities. She was a forest ranger, who protected big foot, and a hula hooper.

The book was a cute read, perfect for small kids. It also rhymes.

I also loved the graphics in the book. They was bright and colorful. Grace did an excellent job. ( )
  staciewyatt | Jul 16, 2015 |

Nev Nickelz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,977,220 books! | Top bar: Always visible