A Kiss Doesn't Lie by Robin Alexander

A Kiss Doesn't Lie

by Robin Alexander

621,268,033 (4.5)None

Robin Alexander has created a roller coaster of an adventure tale with “A Kiss Doesn’t Lie”. Unemployed real estate agent Jodi Grant is pulled out of her life in New Orleans at gun point and deposited in front of archeologist Dr. Blair Whittington in the jungles of Peru. Following a trail of obscure clues left to Jodi by her estranged father, a life or death hunt for an unknown treasure begins.

This enthralling page turner kept me up late reading; I simply could not put it down. The way in which Robin Alexander writes made the characters and scenes jump off the page and into a movie in my mind. I wasn’t simply reading a story I was another character along for the journey, for every terrifying, humorous, romantic and heart-racing moment. I only wish I had never read it, so that I could experience it new all over again. ( )
  storeyonastory | Jul 17, 2012 |
Jodi Grant meets Dr. Blair Whittington when she is kiddnapped at her fathers funeral and taken to Peru. Supposedly Jodi has information from her father that would help Blair find the ancient artifacts she is in Peru to find. Did I mention they are there illegally? You must go along on their journey to see all they encounter. Enjoy. ( )
  walnut242 | Jul 12, 2012 |

Suspense fiction. Love stories. Please Note this is a Lesbian Fiction Title. Jodi Grant had plans a job interview that held promise and a date with a real woman who didn't only exist in her mind. What she had not planned on was a trip.at gunpoint when her father dropped a bombshell in her lap.at his own funeral. Dr. Blair Whittington went to Peru in search of ancient artifacts. What she discovered was the illegal antiquities trade in which she had unwittingly become embroiled. Betrayed by Nicolas Grant, Blair must rely on his estranged daughter, the key to her freedom. Trapped in Peru, playing a game that neither woman ever dreamed she'd play leads them to discover the most ancient artifact of all love.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,863,783 books! | Top bar: Always visible