Worlds Collide (Sunset Rising #2) by S.M.…

Worlds Collide (Sunset Rising #2)

by S.M. McEachern

I enjoyed SUNSET RISING so much that I immediately emailed the author to see if she was looking for reviewers for book 2 and when that arrived in my inbox I jumped right into it.

Jack and Sunny have escaped the Dome, but what finds them on the outside has them right back in the thick of the politics they just escaped. They have to play roles to stay alive and with their new relationship it does put a bit of strain on the couple. Thankfully they always find their way back to each other. I think both Jack and Sunny did a great job of adapting to their new environment and continuing to work towards their goal of liberating the pit.

A lot ends up happening in WORLDS COLLIDE. There are a ton of new characters introduced and plenty of action throughout. It's really crazy to find out how close the pit was to freedom all along and never knew it. I really enjoyed the twists that the book throws out and was never bored with any situation that popped up.

I can't say enough good things about this series. WORLDS COLLIDE had a few slow parts but it trapped me in the story just about as much as SUNSET RISING. My only real complaint is that book two ends on as big a cliffhanger as book 1. Kinda frustrating to not have book 3 right now, but I will be reading it when it comes out.

* This book was provided free of charge from the author in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  STACYatUFI | Nov 27, 2014 |

In a desperate attempt to escape execution, Sunny O’Donnell and Jack Kenner find a way out of the Pit and into a world still believed to be toxic with radiation.  Under the brilliant sun for the first time in their lives, they not only discover that earth has healed from nuclear war, but there are people living outside the Dome.

In Worlds Collide, the second book of the Sunset Rising trilogy, Sunny and Jack must continue a life of subterfuge in order to stay alive and find a way to free the Pit. But in their attempt to save the urchins, they uncover the horrifying truth about President Holt and the evil he could unleash on the world.

S.M. McEachern is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,423,065 books! | Top bar: Always visible