Sarai's Fortune (Shadowcat Nation Book 2) by…

Sarai's Fortune (Shadowcat Nation Book 2)

by Abigail Owen

332,001,085 (4)None
Recently added bysherry69, theReadingHead

I loved the first book, Andromeda's Fall by Abigail Owen (see my review below), so I am very excited to read more in Sarai's Fortune, Book II. Sarai's Fortune picks up right where Andromeda's Fall left off.

Sarai is a seer and a cougar shapeshifter. She ends up staying with Zac and his polar bear clan, because of the danger represented in the Carstair's werewolf clan. She is petite, but a fighter. People see her as weak, shy and needing protection, but she is proficient in martial arts and her skill with knives is unsurpassed.

Zac is all man, except when he is a polar bear. LOL

The fight scenes are fantastic and the love scenes are not erotic, but adult. The cast of characters had me eating out of their hands, wanting to know what happens next. The world building made it easy for me to visualize the surroundings. Abigail Owens ability to spin a tale captivated me and I look forward to reading more of her work

I received a copy of Sarai's Fortune in return for an honest review. ( )
  sherry69 | Jan 25, 2016 |
This is one fast paced story that you most definitely will not want to put down. The second in Abigail’s Shadowcat Nation, having not previously read book 1, I was still able to connect with the characters and the story line. Others suggest that book 1 should be read first, however, as the story’s run straight on and there’s more character development.

I thoroughly enjoyed the originality of the shifter world, it was fascinating to imagine a whole different world and how it would fit with you and me. There are some explicit and violent scenes throughout the book, so I’d keep it away from the kids for the time being.

The characters are fairly well developed through out and so it was easy to connect with Sara and her relationship with Zac and George, really have to feel for George poor guy. Lots of twists and surprises will keep you hooked.

You’ll love this if your an adult. Enjoy

I received this book free in return for an honest review ( )
  theReadingHead | Jul 17, 2015 |

Zac is all man, except when he is a polar bear. LOL

I received a copy of Sarai's Fortune in return for an honest review. ( )
  sherry69 | Jun 18, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,724,939 books! | Top bar: Always visible