Your Divine Human Blueprint by Julie Renee…

Your Divine Human Blueprint

by Julie Renee Doering

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added byJn_Thimmaiah, IonaS

No tags.

There is no doubt that Julie Renee is a unique, exceptional healer, who has enormous powers, and even has the ability to regenerate organs, and delete harmful DNA (and teaches us to do the latter and much more).

Apparently, on the soul plane the author made the decision to pack all the experience and learning of what would normally take many, many lives into her one, present life. At the age of thirty-three, she had already lived seven of these lives. This meant that she had to experience many traumatic episodes, including severe damage from a nuclear bomb (when on holiday in the desert with her parents), several “incurable” cancers”, and serious accidents, one of which involved breaking her back; she has died several times; the Angel of Death once came for her, but Julie dispatched him, since she would not die – she had still much to do!

We learn innumerable valuable healing techniques from the book. Unfortunately, we are not all clairvoyant like Julie, and cannot always follow her instructions. We are given basic information about many procedures, but for many of us these are not easy or possible to follow, since Julie seems to take it for granted that we all have her special abilities, which we do not yet have. The main drawback to her instructions is that they are not explicit enough, and we react with the thought “How?”, “How, again?”, or “How on Earth?” (Sometimes, she may have told us before, but this is a chunky, unwieldy book, and there is NO index; an index would have helped a lot!)

One of the particularly positive features of the book is the author´s discursive, and disturbing, tales from her own life, and from those of her clients. She has saved the lives of many clients, who were in hopeless health circumstances.

I learnt many things from the book, e.g. about our golden rings, and how to use gold energy. Golden rings are what we see as halos in saints and other enlightened beings; we have up to eight of these, as far as I remember, and these turn on, or light up, automatically as we reach a consciousness level of 600 or so, according to David R. Hawkins´ system. (In Webster´s dictionary a “halo” is defined as “a symbolic circle of radiant light circling the head in pictures of divine or sacred personages”, but I would claim that it is not “symbolic”.) We all have at least one golden ring, and those who are more developed will have many more.
We learn how to turn on our golden ring/rings (after dusting them off) and channel the gold energy in through the human spirit access portal, which is located at the back of the head, an inch above where the spine meets the skull, and down through our right arm into our hand, by means of which we then can pump this healing gold into various places or people which/who require healing.

If we are not clairvoyant, then we can alternatively use kinesiology to help do the work Julie teaches. Unfortunately, I haven´t been able to get this to work for me. I often use a pendulum instead, but am not sure about the results here either (not yet). But those proficient in kinesiology will be able to follow many of the guidelines in the book.

The author tells us that she was born autistic, and didn´t talk till a late age, and the book includes an interesting chapter about autism. She states: “Typically, human spirit does not occupy their (those with autism) physical limbs, arms and legs”. ”The advanced autistic individual will have no relationship as a spirit to their torso. Individuals with Asperger´s will get into their body and animate their torso with spirit, unlike children with full autism, who will not.”

There is a rather horrific chapter about the various demons, evil spirits, trans-mortals, spiders, snakes, and other entities that can possess the body. Julie provides techniques to clear these, though the process may be laborious, and it may be tricky and even hazardous to attempt to deal with some types of these.

Another serious drawback to the book, and a big problem for me, was the language, which was in part so sketchy and ungrammatical as to be incomprehensible. In places, the text reads like absolutely basic notes, recorded in haste, to the author herself. There is wrong use of words, a lack of necessary commas, etc. etc. In short the book is in dire need of editing.

For me, much of it reads like a concentrated guidebook, with basic instructions, as if to remind someone like herself of the process, someone who already knows what to do.

So, though the book is unique, and absolutely filled with wisdom and knowledge you will find nowhere else, it may be impractical for many to follow.

However, I must recommend that you read it. It is one of its kind. ( )
  IonaS | Jul 18, 2015 |

Your best guide to creating and maintaining your 100% healthy happy life using the quantum field and your original blueprint to restore and renew health vitality momentum clarity and joy here and now!

(retrieved from Amazon Sat, 18 Jul 2015 12:58:59 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,544,330 books! | Top bar: Always visible