Rising Tide by Rajan Khanna

Rising Tide

by Rajan Khanna

Rising Tide was even better than Falling sky. Unfortunately I got a three-day migraine that forced me to put the book down for days. If I could have, I would have read this in a day.

These books are just so good. I am absolutely loving them. The action is so fun, you can’t help loving or hating the characters. They just feel so real and you want to be friends with them. I haven’t read a book that made me care about the characters like this in a long time.

Other than that, there isn’t much more I can say since it’s a sequel. Though I should warn you, if you decide to read this trilogy, make sure you get all three books. You will be completely sucked in and you wont want to leave this world or the characters. Not to mention the amazing cliffhanger at the end of this one. Man I’m loving these books. I can’t wait to jump right into the last book, Raining Fire.

https://thetreereader.wordpress.com/2017/07/18/review-rising-tide-ben-gold-2-by-rajan-khanna/ ( )
  TheTreeReader | Jul 25, 2017 |
I was intrigued by this book when I read the premise not knowing that it was book two in a series. This type of book really could be one that almost would/could not be read as a stand alone novel but I had no issues jumping right into this book. In fact, I read it in one sitting. The best part about this book is the world setting. Again having not read this first book in this series, I was surprised that the world felt like a mixture of steampunk with dystopia. Fantastic.

If there ever was an bad guy, Malik is that person. I just kept hoping something bad would happen to him through out the story. There was great animosity between him and Ben and Miranda. Then there are the Ferals. I would never want to get up close and personal with one. I am looking forward to the third book with the way this book ended. Also, I do plan to go back and check out book one. ( )
  Cherylk | Oct 14, 2015 |

"Ben Gold has sacrificed his ship to prevent an attack on the hidden island city of Tamoanchan. He and Miranda, the scientist he loves, evade pirates and rescue some old scientist friends of Miranda's. But when a strange new disease starts affecting people on the island, it seems there's something sinister afoot. Miranda develops a test for the original virus that turned the population of most of North America into little more than beasts called Ferals two generations ago, but it proves ineffective against the new bug. Soon, Miranda falls ill and people start dying. When an invasion hits the island, Ben must leave her side to help repel the attackers. Can Ben and the people of Tamoanchan fight off the invaders? And even if they do, will it be in time to save themselves from the disease?" --… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,251,405 books! | Top bar: Always visible