Rising Leviathan by Austin Dragon

Rising Leviathan

by Austin Dragon

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byBookworm1985, Austin_Dragon

The third book in the After Eden series, Rising Leviathan focuses a lot on Russia, the Mormons and the internal war with the sisterhood of the Matriarch Circle this time. Austin Dragon writes truly compelling books that really grip me from beginning to end. I can't wait to find out more about the build up to World War III in book 4. I highly recommend this series to everyone. ( )
  Bookworm1985 | Jul 19, 2015 |

Rising Leviathan is the latest science fiction and international thriller in the After Eden series by Austin Dragon—a dramatic mix of politics, religion, and intrigue. The saga continues in the year 2096 with the inexplicable death of the Russian president. Or was it murder? As one leader falls, a deadly power rises. Will there be war or more than one? The march to the explosion of World War III continues— the first global war of the Tek Age, a hell we have never seen before.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Austin Dragon's book Rising Leviathan (After Eden Series, Book #3) was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Austin Dragon is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,338,364 books! | Top bar: Always visible