Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Fantasy Lover

by Sherrilyn Kenyon

English (89)  German (1)  All languages (90)
All the romance tropes and food foreplay you can possibly handle with some character development and interesting world building to boot! ( )
  LaPhenix | Mar 8, 2016 |
Such a sweet story I almost got a cavity ! It is so easy to fall in love with her characters. A God like man(Julian of Macedon) in all ways, broken and unloved for thousands of years, finally has the chance to know real love and freedom. A women(grace), kind, educated and independent, that has been badly used by a man in the past. She has the chance to know true love, to live fully if only they can open to each other and end the terrible curse. Ah, they are so sweet you just can't help but cheer for them. This book just made me feel "good". ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
I like how she combines vampires and ancient Greek mythology. ( )
  Belles007 | Jan 17, 2016 |
  rosetyper9 | Nov 12, 2015 |
Falls into that nebulous category of "bad enough that I got past all the things that made me dislike it and started to, in fact, like it." ( )
  archivalistic | Aug 24, 2015 |
As always, this is for my wonderful family who supports me unreservedly.
For Nancy Yost, who believed in an idea that was completely different, and for all the faith you had, and encouragement you gave.
Jennifer Enderlin and Kim Cardascia for sharing my vision, and allowing me to explore the outer reaches of my imagination.
For my friends who are always there to share my laughter and my pain: Rickey Mallory, Celeste Bradley, Cheryl Lewellyn , Valerie Walton, Diana Hillock, Rebecca Baum, and Kim Jones (thanks for the psychologist insights). And for Lisa Rich, who was the original Moon Mistress.
And most of all, to you, the reader, for wanting to take a stroll with me on the Wild Side, where with a little faith, imagination, and love, all things are possible.
Hugs to all!
"Honey, you need to get laid."

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312979975, Mass Market Paperback)

Dear Reader,

Being trapped in a bedroom with a woman is a grand thing. Being trapped in hundreds of bedrooms over two thousand years isn't. And being cursed into a book as a love-slave for eternity can ruin even a Spartan warrior's day.

As a love-slave, I know everything about women. How to touch them, how to savor them, and most of all, how to pleasure them. But when I was summoned to fulfill Grace Alexander's sexual fantasies, I found the first woman in history who saw me as a man with a tormented past. She alone bothered to take me out of the bedroom and onto the world. She taught me to love again.

But I was not born to love. I was cursed to walk eternity alone. As a general, I had long ago accepted my sentence. Yet now I have found Grace--the one thing my wounded heart cannot survive without. Sure, love can heal all wounds, but can it break a two-thousand-year-old curse?

Julian of Macedon

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:51 -0400)

Cursed to remain a love slave for eternity, Julian of Macedon finds himself falling for his latest owner, Grace Alexander, who might hold the key to breaking the curse.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,250,297 books! | Top bar: Always visible