Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Fantasy Lover (edition 2002)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Member:mschweer432
Title:Fantasy Lover
Authors:Sherrilyn Kenyon
Info:St. Martin's Paperbacks (2002), Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages

Fantasy Lover by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Fantasy Lover
3.5 Stars

A cute story with an imaginative take on the pettiness of the Gods in Greek/Roman mythology.

The dialogue is, however, juvenile and the angst felt by the romantic leads becomes somewhat repetitive as the book progresses. ( )
  Lauren2013 | May 24, 2018 |
I started reading it and didn't put it down till I finished. I lost out on several hours sleep but it was worth it! ( )
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
PopSugar '16 #26--A book and its prequel. This is the prequel. ( )
  VanChocStrawberry | Apr 2, 2018 |
Just the perfect piece of fun fluff I needed right now! ( )
  RivetedReaderMelissa | Mar 22, 2018 |
I haven't read anything from the Dark Hunterverse in a while and I wanted to get back to it so I've decided to re-read my way through all the books I've read so far. All I will say is that it's still has exciting as I remembered. I really enjoyed Grace's and Julian's story. Ms. Kenyon is a great storyteller. ( )
  ItsBookishMe | Aug 10, 2017 |
As always, this is for my wonderful family who supports me unreservedly.
For Nancy Yost, who believed in an idea that was completely different, and for all the faith you had, and encouragement you gave.
Jennifer Enderlin and Kim Cardascia for sharing my vision, and allowing me to explore the outer reaches of my imagination.
For my friends who are always there to share my laughter and my pain: Rickey Mallory, Celeste Bradley, Cheryl Lewellyn , Valerie Walton, Diana Hillock, Rebecca Baum, and Kim Jones (thanks for the psychologist insights). And for Lisa Rich, who was the original Moon Mistress.
And most of all, to you, the reader, for wanting to take a stroll with me on the Wild Side, where with a little faith, imagination, and love, all things are possible.
Hugs to all!
"Honey, you need to get laid."

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0312979975, Mass Market Paperback)

Dear Reader,

Being trapped in a bedroom with a woman is a grand thing. Being trapped in hundreds of bedrooms over two thousand years isn't. And being cursed into a book as a love-slave for eternity can ruin even a Spartan warrior's day.

As a love-slave, I know everything about women. How to touch them, how to savor them, and most of all, how to pleasure them. But when I was summoned to fulfill Grace Alexander's sexual fantasies, I found the first woman in history who saw me as a man with a tormented past. She alone bothered to take me out of the bedroom and onto the world. She taught me to love again.

But I was not born to love. I was cursed to walk eternity alone. As a general, I had long ago accepted my sentence. Yet now I have found Grace--the one thing my wounded heart cannot survive without. Sure, love can heal all wounds, but can it break a two-thousand-year-old curse?

Julian of Macedon

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:51 -0400)

Cursed to remain a love slave for eternity, Julian of Macedon finds himself falling for his latest owner, Grace Alexander, who might hold the key to breaking the curse.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,532,035 books! | Top bar: Always visible