How Do Dinosaurs Count To Ten? by Jane Yolen

How Do Dinosaurs Count To Ten? (edition 2004)

by Jane Yolen

Member:anboggs
Title:How Do Dinosaurs Count To Ten?
Authors:Jane Yolen
Info:Blue Sky Press (2004), Edition: BRDBK, Board book, 12 pages
Tags:counting books, dinosaurs, beginning readers, board books

How Do Dinosaurs Count To Ten? by Jane Yolen

This is my favorite counting book and I find that children love to learn almost anything if it involves some dinosaurs. Counting can seem boring but this book makes it fun!
  Jacqcar | Jun 6, 2016 |
This series of books is always fun for the dinosaur lover in the family. I'm personally not a huge fan of dinosaurs but the illustrations of the dinosaurs in this series crack me up. I didn't realize there was a counting book in this series. This was a fun book, I read it with my group and they enjoyed it. I appreciate the cleverness of the child pretending to be a dinosaur as I have had so many children who "become" the dinosaur over the years. ( )
  JPEmmrich5 | Dec 2, 2015 |
This book similar to the other ones in the series tells the story of how a large dinosaur would count to ten. Whether its one teddy bear, or two balloons, this dinosaur will learn to count to ten. The illustrations are humorous and illustrate many different types of dinosaurs.
  Shilonwheeler | Aug 11, 2015 |
Counting to ten with dinosaurs. Popular with young children.
  troberts719 | Aug 10, 2015 |
The dinosaur counts to ten over and over again. This is a great teaching for kinders because it helps them repeat numbers through rhyming words. ( )
  dorthys | Mar 15, 2015 |

Yolen, Janeprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Teague, MarkIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Teague, MarkIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Teague, MarkIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
"Dinosaur counting starts with one. One tattered teddy bear just for fun."

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0439649498, Board book)

The bestselling, award-winning team of Yolen and Teague present their beloved dinosaurs in a new format with this fun, read-aloud board book that teaches young children to count from one to ten!

Come along for some BIG fun as your favorite dinosaurs delight young readers with their playful antics. How do dinosaurs count to ten? Over and over and over again!
This brand new board book format brings the gigantic humor of bestselling, award-winning team Jane Yolen and Mark Teague to the youngest readers, helping them learn to count from one to ten with a simple, rhyming text and laugh-out-loud illustrations! A perfect companion book to the other HOW DO DINOSAURS tales, and a great baby gift as well.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:21 -0400)

Describes how a little dinosaur counts from one to ten, using the toys and other things around him.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,155,173 books! | Top bar: Always visible