From The Moment I Saw Him . . . by Catherine…

From The Moment I Saw Him . . .

by Catherine MacDonald

312,001,085 (4.5)None

No tags.

I received this book via Member giveaway.
Thank you.

This is a story about falling for one and growing in loving the person; going through hard time by loving, & trying to forget the person who makes the heart happy..And going against everyone else.. The story starts in 1960's and between the lines of story it gives description of customs at that time. An interesting drama fiction, I was surprised by the ending but it could be no better than it is.

I rate the book with 4,5 stars, I struggled with reading from the very beginning but loved it later on.
I think the cover stands for the book, especially based on Eithne's feelings, catchy and beautiful. ( )
  ilonita50 | Oct 16, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 132632358X, Paperback)

From the moment she sees handsome Nick with his devastating smile, schoolgirl Eithne falls head over heels for him, and he entices her into a passionate affair. However, the path of true love doesn't run smoothly for Eithne and Nick. Happiness and heartbreak are intertwined as their lives come together and break apart as they grow into adulthood. Eithne finds she's faced with some difficult decisions, especially after she impulsively accepts a proposal of marriage from her boss, sophisticated adman Ian. Will she finally get to live happily ever after with the charismatic boy she's always adored? Fate brings real challenges for Eithne, and she needs help from unexpected quarters before she can move forward with her life. This gripping love story is a rollercoaster of twists and turns set during the fast-changing 1960's and 70's, when anything seemed possible!

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 21 Jul 2015 06:51:44 -0400)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Catherine MacDonald's book From The Moment I Saw Him . . . was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Catherine MacDonald is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,422,878 books! | Top bar: Always visible