Trees of Palo Alto by Georgiana Kjerulff

Trees of Palo Alto (1976)

by Georgiana Kjerulff (Editor), Albert Wilson (Editor)

1None3,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byxaagmabag

No reviews

Kjerulff, GeorgianaEditorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Wilson, AlbertEditormain authorall editionsconfirmed
This Book Is Dedicated to little children climbing a friendly tree to explore their world . . . to us who live here and to park visitors enjoying the shade of a tree, on a warm afternoon . . . to gardeners, for whom the care of trees is not a job but a way of life . . . to those who have gone before us and left a legacy . . . to those who will come after us to preserve and enhance that legacy . . . and to the poet in each of us whose heart is stirred by Kilmer's words, "I think that I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree."
One's first impression of Palo Alto is of the size, variety, and verdure of our trees, bestowing upon us their beauty of form and leaf and blossom, their varied fruit and protecting shade.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,754,552 books! | Top bar: Always visible