Peek-a-Moo! (Lift-the-flap Books) by Marie…

Peek-a-Moo! (Lift-the-flap Books) (edition 1998)

by Marie Torres Cimarusti, Stephanie Petersen (Illustrator)

Member:LeslieKnope
Title:Peek-a-Moo! (Lift-the-flap Books)
Authors:Marie Torres Cimarusti
Other authors:Stephanie Petersen (Illustrator)
Info:Dutton Juvenile (1998), Edition: First edition (stated), Hardcover, 10 pages
Tags:Mother, Love, Animals, Habitats

Peek-a-Moo! (Lift-the-Flap) by Marie Torres Cimarusti

A peek a boo flap book that goes over the various sounds animals make. I see this book being a lot of fun and very interactive for a young story time group. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
I gave this book 4 stars because it is very bright and wonderful for young children. I think that it could have been constructed better to hold up for more uses. It is repetitive and children really like that. It is also interactive. I can remember having several popup books when I was little and this reminded me of them. I think you could use this when teaching children animal sounds. This book would also be good for fine motor development. ( )
  krf76 | Nov 13, 2011 |

Little ones love to play peek-a-boo! With its bright, quirky animals and oversized flaps to lift, Peek-a-Moo! is sure to be a read-aloud favorite. Readers play peek-a-boo with a different animal on each page, guessing what it is, then lifting the flap to find out. Each animal has a different sound that becomes part of the peek-a-boo game: Guess who? "Peek-a-moo!" says the cow. "Peek-a-squeak!" says the mouse. The bold, funny illustrations will keep kids laughing, while the large trim size and sturdy binding will ensure many hours of lift-the-flap fun.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:20 -0400)

"An oink, a moo, a cock-a-doodle-doo. Who's in the barnyard playing peek-a-boo?"--Cover.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 106,772,429 books! | Top bar: Always visible