Wheedle on the Needle by Stephen Cosgrove

Wheedle on the Needle

by Stephen Cosgrove

Series: Serendipity

154None78,079 (4.29)None

Stephen Cosgrove's books are always totally enchanting. I love the stories, the message found therein, and especially the beautiful illustrations done by Robin James. I have collected these books over the years. WHEEDLE ON THE NEEDLE is what Knrystine brought back to me when she went to Washington to go to school. ( )
  justmeRosalie | Dec 6, 2013 |
One of my most favorite books as a child. ( )
  maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |
One of my most favorite books as a child. ( )
  maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |
Wheedle on the Needle is a special book that puts a premium on quietness. It also strangely is connected to Seattle and the red light on top of the space needle. There are also allusions to the cause of all the rain and gloominess. This book makes me wonder how many other children's books has a city and a giant orange creature as its plot line. ( )
  BenjaminHahn | Oct 26, 2008 |
A great children's book about a grumpy Wheedle who learns to live with his noisy neighbors in Seattle. This was my favorite book when I was a lad. ( )
  naheim | Mar 14, 2007 |
Dedicated to Seattle, Washington, a wonderfully warm place for a Wheedle to stay.
Many years ago, before anyone lived in the Northwest, there lived a very happy creature called a Wheedle.

Sharing life lessons and memorable morals, the Serendipity books are a seasoned favorite with children and parents alike. So, journey to the magical, mystical land of Serendipity with these four cherished editions featuring newly revised text from the author.

All the Wheedle wants is a little peace and quiet, and all the people of Seattle want is a break from the rain. Will they be able to cooperate and find a solution?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:24:40 -0400)

A Wheedle goes to great lengths to prevent the people of Seattle from disturbing his sleep.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,492,960 books! | Top bar: Always visible