Sonar The Cyclone (The Sonar Series Book 2)…

Sonar The Cyclone (The Sonar Series Book 2)

by B Truly

332,001,085 (4)None
Recently added bynaturalbri, sportzmomof5, epweil

No tags.

*I received this book in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion.

This was an enjoyable book. I liked the overall plot and the choice of characters. I felt that the two went well together and that the book truly fit in its genre.

I like the main characters a lot, and found myself hoping the best for them. I did feel that they could have evolved more over the book, but perhaps there will be more opportunity for that. That aside, I thought they had good personalities and they really worked well together.

The supporting characters went well in the story, and added that little bit extra, to draw my attention in. I also felt that the mains and supporting characters blended into a story well. They either clashed or got on, just like real life, making it easier to connect.

The romance aspect of this book was done well. Considering it is a YA read, I felt that the romance was kept at age appropriate levels. I liked this, as more and more frequently the YA reads are being written to the level of the adult crowd, and the romance is a little too heavy. I liked that this book included it, and we knew how the two felt, but it wasn't graphic. I think that is important for YA readers.

The pace of the book was great. It went fast enough to really give you a sense of urgency and adventure, whilst having slower times to really let you catch up and get to know the characters and how they feel.

Overall, this was a good read. I would be interested to see what YA book this author has in store for readers next. ( )
  naturalbri | Feb 8, 2016 |
This is the second d book in a series, and though it can be read as a stand alone I would recommend reading the first book before this. I enjoyed the book from beginning to the end. This is a wonderful addition to any library. ( )
  sportzmomof5 | Nov 20, 2015 |
It's great to be able read the continuing and more in depth stories of the characters from the first book in the Sonar series. B. Truly has created such well realized characters that they have become like old friends and I can't wait to read book three of this exciting new series. ( )
  epweil | Jul 23, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,593,889 books! | Top bar: Always visible