Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter by…

Tales from a Not-So-Perfect Pet Sitter (2015)

by Rachel Renée Russell

"OMG" this book is awful! The author(s) use the term OMG "like" at least 50 times, and other text like "words" as well. And the "plot" is very poorly constructed. Even the idea that this is a "diary" doesn't work, as entries are just hours apart, as though Nicky carries it around with her and sits down in the middle of her adventures to write. I'm embarrassed to have read this with my daughter. "Totally" embarrassed... OMG... ( )
  Stahl-Ricco | Aug 13, 2017 |
very entertaining, not too long :) ( )
  MaiaMcCauley | Mar 6, 2016 |
Dork Diaries 9 is a book about Nikki having to hide 7 puppies and 1 mother dog from her parents. She also has to hide the dogs from everybody at school after her house. The dogs make a big mess wherever they are and wherever they go. Nikki has become so attached to the dogs so she asked her mom if she could get a dog. I liked this book because it is very funny. I also liked this book because it is very exiting. I would recommend this book to people who like humor and animals. ( )
  SaraA1 | Jan 10, 2016 |
This is a fantasy book and I would give a age range of about 9+.

I liked the book Because it was funny and just took me to another place. The set-up is a girl named Nikki Maxwell and her school, Westchester Middle. She has a very rude person that has a locker next to hers. Her name is Makenzie Hollister and is part of the CCP ( Cute, Cool, and Popular ) She isn’t very nice and likes to make Nikki feel bad.
Nikki also has a little sister that is SUPER annoying. Her name is Brianna Maxwell. In this book she gives a bunch of dogs a spa day and makes a HUGE mess... ( )
  GamerGirls | Dec 15, 2015 |
Nikki and her freinds found a lost dog and seven puppy's . there is no where to keep them at fuzzy-freinds. they have to keep them a there houses until there is space fore them. but Nikki asked her mom if they can keep them a there house fore a day but her mom say's no. i like this book because it is funny and sad. there is lots of drama and other things. ( )
  RoseM30 | Oct 29, 2015 |
In liefdevolle herinnering aan mijn vader en held , Oliver

. Bedankt dat je me geleerd hebt om groot te dromen, hard te werken en NOOIT op te geven!
Woensdag 30 april - 16.05. Bij mijn locker.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,111,816 books! | Top bar: Always visible