Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

The Inquisition by Taran Matharu

The Inquisition (edition 2017)

by Taran Matharu (Author)

Series: Summoner (2)

Member:Griffin22
Title:The Inquisition
Authors:Taran Matharu (Author)
Info:Hachette Kids Hodder Children (2017)
Collections:Fantasy fiction, Your library
Tags:fantasy, Summoner 2

The Inquisition by Taran Matharu

I thought this started of with a BANG, immediately taking off from page one, right where the first book left us. . Then we come to another pobstacle that Fletcher has to come around and we find out who his identity really is....
But then there is this lull in the store that was painstakingly difficult to get though . Then the mission... Man this was intense as all get out. With a slight romantic feel, a definite nail biter and then the SHOCKER REVEAL.. I found myself shouting at the characters in the book. This book in the series drops you off on a HIGH cliff, that of Mt. Everest, before it ends...

LOVING IT ( )
  MrNattania | Jul 29, 2018 |
I enjoyed this book a lot, as in the last book it was fast paced, had interesting characters and twists. The battles especially were very interesting and well written.

I've already purchased Battlemage, just waiting on Amazon to ship it to me. I can't wait to get into that book as well.

The only thing I don’t like about this series is there are either to many characters or the side characters aren’t described enough. So many times through the books I’m asking myself who certain characters are.

Also love the cover designs. ( )
  damred | May 15, 2018 |
The book series does start a little slower as other reviewers say. But I find the series refreshing. While it does have a lot of the similarities of other Fiction & Fantasy books with magic Orcs, Elves, Dwarves it adds a refreshing twist. With the plot line taking its time to build to the climax and ensuring that you can take the proper time to get to know the characters and build a relationship with them emotionally while I also do agree there are some unneeded characters, it in the end all adds up and makes sense for what the main characters are going through. Also by writing the book the way the Author does enable the ability to expand the universe and the stories for more than a trilogy. I am really looking forward to the next book. ( )
  Clarkcj | Mar 3, 2017 |
Not as refreshing as the first one. I feel the charakters don't make as much sense here but the end makes this worth it. Now I can't wait for the next book hahaha ( )
  Zoiber | Oct 10, 2016 |
For Rob,
The bravest ma I have ever known
Fletcher opened his eyes, but all he saw was darkness.

Fletcher is put on trial by the Inquisition where he discovers his tragic origins, then is sent by the king into the Orc jungles where he and loyal friends Othello and Sylva must battle their way to the heart of Orcdom and save Hominum from destruction.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,477,680 books! | Top bar: Always visible