Teardrops & White Doves by Paul White

Teardrops & White Doves

by Paul White

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byPaulJWhite

This book is entitled it 'Teardrops & White Doves' for it contains poems of life’s traumas, trials, tribulations, joy’s, happiness and questions. All matters which touch each and every one of our lives at some point in time. The Teardrops represent the pain, the fear, the sadness and the uncertainties we all hold within our souls. The White Doves are the romances, the passions, the love, and the sensual moments we share. The face on the cover symbolises our eternal search for understanding through wisdom. Eyes searching for answers, an innocence challenged. Introspection. Tears of both unhappiness and joy. ( )
  PaulJWhite | Jul 24, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,582,653 books! | Top bar: Always visible