Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic) by Melissa…

Boundary Lines (Boundary Magic)

by Melissa F. Olson

I really like Lex and her cast of friends and characters. Good plot with enough twists to stay interesting. When is the next one?? ( )
  TheBibliophage | Mar 20, 2018 |
This was the second book in the Boundary Magic series by Olson. I really enjoyed this book, this has been a solid urban fantasy series that has a good storyline and makes for an entertaining read.

I listened to this on audiobook and the audiobook is well done. The narrator does a great job with characters voices and portraying emotion. I would recommend listening to on audiobook if you enjoy audiobooks.

This book is mainly a mystery, Lex is trying to solve a couple mysteries. The first mystery involves the disappearance of two vampires on the night of a full moon. The second mystery involves a mysterious regurgitated pellet found in the forest; it is huge and contains human remains. I enjoyed how these mysteries were unwound and ended up intertwining.

The larger story about Lex’s Boundary Witch status and her magic capabilities also continues and makes some progress. I also continue to enjoy Lex’s military background and the unique perspective that gives her on things.

There are a variety of interesting characters in here that I enjoyed reading about. I also enjoyed the addition of ley line magic and crazy mythical creatures.

Overall this was a great addition to this urban fantasy series. I continue to enjoy the story, the mystery, the magic, and the characters. If you are a fan of investigative urban fantasies I would recommend checking this series out. ( )
  krau0098 | Dec 24, 2017 |
See book 3 in the series.
  Maddz | Nov 6, 2017 |
I like the series because the action is so much more important that the dull, predictable romance. I loved the battle between Lex and her friends and a giant hungry serpent cornered inside a hot springs cave open to the public. ( )
  Coach_of_Alva | Sep 17, 2017 |
What a great follow-up! Boundary Lines is an entertaining story that kept me on the edge of my seat from page one. Between the dialogue, the romance, and the fight scenes, there are some truly awesome moments here. The culprit is predictable, but overall, it's still a very fun read. I enjoyed it even more than the first book, and I can't wait to get my hands on book three! ( )
  les121 | Aug 3, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,546,041 books! | Top bar: Always visible